The right scarf, with a colorful print and silk texture is able to transform any styling. It adds sophistication and detail in vintage style.
- Abandeau style top – by wrapping yourself with a scarf, you create an unusual piece of clothing.
- A light detail for your bag – add a spring touch
- Bracelet – tie a small silk scarf around your wrist
- Classic bandana – tie your hair into a loose, low knot or leave it loose. Fold the bandana in half to form a triangle. Tie the ends into a knot at the back of your head. This tying was very popular with celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Beyoncé in the early 2000s.
- Choker – fold a scarf into a triangle and wrap it twice around your neck. Tie the ends together under your chin.
- Stewardess scarf – W rap your neck with a scarf folded into a triangle, leaving the ends on your chest or collarbone. Loosely tie the ends into a knot.
Read also: Can a man’s closet be transformed into a woman’s? It’s easier than you think
Main photo: Edward Berthelot/ Getty Images Entertainment/ Getty Images