Whether you’re heading to EDC, TomorrowWorld, or Burning Man, one thing is clear – wearing the right clothing is essential to your survival at any music festival. Unfortunately, right doesn’t always mean what you think it means, and picking the wrong clothes can spell disaster on more levels than one. But with some planning and foresight, picking the perfect rave clothing doesn’t have to be hard.
1) Start with the basics
For a successful and comfortable rave, it’s important to find clothing that fits your style and covers you appropriately. It can be difficult to choose the right clothing for a night full of dancing, but we’ve come up with some tips to help you make the right choice.
– Find out what type of event you’re going to: There are different types of events so make sure you know which one you’re attending. Festivals are generally more lax with dress code while raves typically have stricter guidelines because they are all ages.
– Decide on your personal style: What defines your personal style? If you don’t have a defined style then try experimenting with different looks and styles until you find something that suits your personality best.
2) Find your style
Picking the perfect rave outfit can be tricky, but don’t panic! With a little bit of research, you’ll be able to find your style in no time.
1) Choose a comfortable outfit. It’s important to stay comfortable all night long so avoid any tight, constricting clothing.
2) Wear something that reflects your personality and interests. You’re going to be meeting a lot of people at the festival who share similar interests as you so show off your personality!
3) Pick out an outfit that matches the vibe and theme of the festival you’re going to attend.
3) Consider the weather
The weather at a music festival is typically hot, so it is important to dress in layers. It may be hot in the day, but cold at night. Make sure to bring a jacket! Sunglasses are also important because you are going to be out in the sun for the majority of the time. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes that will dry quickly if they get wet or dirty.
4) Think about your comfort
Whether you’re going to a music festival, a club, or just want to dress up for Halloween, it’s important to think about what will make you the most comfortable in the outfit you choose.
main photo: pexels.com/Wendy Wei